Saturday, February 03, 2007

Trimming my hair for my 2nd Chinese New Year

Today, my parents bought me to Suntec Junior League for a hair cut again. This was the third time I had my hair cut at this shop. Wow! Daddy and mummy were shocked to see so many bbs and their parents waiting patiently for their bbs turn to have their hair trimmed. By the way, we reached there around 3pm... so my mummy took a "lucky number" for my turn, it was no. 49. Hmm.. 10 more bbs to go before my turn, so we went to Carrefour to shop around and returned there in 45 mins time.. phew, finally it was my turn to have my hair trimmed. The aunty took about 20mins to trim my hair. Luckily, I can play with a robot (toys provided by the shop) and watching barney vcd.

Do you like my new hair style? Look more like boy boy already? Earlier on before I had my hair cut, the salon aunty still need to guess my gender leh.. pengz

Before
After

1 comment:

Gezann Low said...

Hi Jayden,

Nice hair cut. You look more boyish now.