Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Swimming
It was the first time I go for swimming. Finally, I have waited so long for the weather to be good and for my daddy and mummy to bring me for a swim. We went to Mount Faber Safra Club around 4pm+, the pool was not really crowded maybe because it was the 4th day of Cninese New Year. But because it was the first time I went to the swimming pool, it took me about 30mins to warm up. I preferred playing the pool water than dipping myself into the pool. Daddy bought me a float, but I was not really interested to sit inside because I screamed when he tried to put me inside. Too bad, my mummy did not join us in the pool, she only in charge of taking photos/video clips of me. (because she do not know how to swim :p)

After an hour in the pool, I finally get the kick of it. I was enjoying myself inside, I even dragged daddy back to the swimming pool when he say its time to go... so stay there for a few more mins before we left for our dinner at Lot 1. I slept for almost an hour, too tired already. Hopefully, I can perform better in the pool next time. When will my daddy and mummy bring me to the pool again??

Playing water in the pool



No comments: