Saturday, February 10, 2007

Attending Solemnization

Today, 10 Feb 07. Nothing special.. but my daddy and mummy brought me to attend a solemnization. It was a solemnization of my daddy's collegues, Uncle Matthew and Aunty Yvonne (:p) at Peony Jade Restaurant, Clark Quay. This morning I did not take nap... in fact my parents wanted me to take a nap before bringing me to attend.. but don't know whether was I too excited or what, I refused to sleep.. so they got no choice.. just let me be.
Guessed what, I took my nap when on our way to the resturant. :p Took only about 15mins nap, but was sufficient, better than nothing, at least keep me fresh.

When reached the restaurant, after "PR" for 15mins, mummy decided to start off with feeding me my lunch (porridge) before the ceremony starts. I finished my porridge after the ceremony starts about 10mins. Then after my parents had their 2nd dish, I already too bored to sit on my high chair liao, so daddy no choice carry me out to let me walk around the resturant. My poor parents got to take turns to eat their meals. So I spent my time walking around the resturant through out the whole ceremony. The whole ceremony was completed at 3pm. Then they brought me to Medi-ya supermarket to walk. Then I went to visit my wai4 gong1 and wai4 po2. During the journey to their house, my daddy decided to take a longer route to my grandparents house so that I able to take my nap, so I took a 10mins nap. So I played in their house till 5pm+.. so the record was I did not have much nap today, so tired.

Photos to be update later as daddy and mummy forgotten to take any.. got to wait for Aunty Yvonne provide. :p

No comments: