Saturday, February 24, 2007

Singapore Zoo

Today, 7th day of the Chinese New Year and was "ren2 ri4" for everyone, meaning, it was everyone's birthday. Happy Ren Ri to all.

It was my 1st trip to the zoo. (Another outdoor activity I had, daddy and mummy seldom bring me for outdoor activity, but indoor alot, esp shopping centers. :p)
We reached there almost 12noon, so mummy decided to feed me my porridge before we start our journey. It was crowded with people. We saw the lion dance too, but only managed to catch the last part it it when we came out from the zoo around 230pm+. We did not really "tour" the whole zoo as the weather was on off drizzling, but overall was a nice weather as it was not so sunny. We came out early from the zoo, partly because I do not want to sit inside my pram but wanted daddy to carry me out so that I can walk on the ground. We only see polar bear, penguins, snakes, elephant, zebras, parrots, lion, and some "creatures" which mummy cannot remember their names. Overall, I like the trip, hopefully we can come again next time. :)

No comments: