Thursday, February 22, 2007

5th day of CNY

Daddy and mummy took leave, so meaning I can go out with them again!
They bought me to Vivo City for the 3rd time. We still find crowds although it was supposed to be working days for adults, maybe all took leave like my parents.

I had my dinner at the food court of Harbour Front, because I made noise after my dinner, daddy got to carry me out from my pram. I cheong to the coin machine "car" straight away. hehehe.

See me, happily playing with the steering wheel of the snoopy car. Mummy was saying luckily daddy did not insert coin into the machine to make it move, else I may not even want to leave the machine and go home, I was playing inside for almost half an hour and refused to go home. Mummy has got no choice but to carry me out from it, needless to say that I was crying super loud (throwing my tantrum).

Daddy and Mummy, I promised I would not throw tantrum again next time.. you all must bring me to this machine again next time if we ever go to harbourfront again.

No comments: