Monday, January 01, 2007

Praying my late ye3 ye1
Yesterday was the last day of year 2006. My parents, together with my nai nai, shu shu, shen shen, gu zhang, gu gu and cousins brought me to a temple located in Geylang to offer prayers to my late ye ye.

As it was my first trip there, I kept crawling around the "praying area" to explore. (my daddy got no choice but to let me crawl).. As it was not so nice because I was giggling loud while crawling.. my daddy decided to carry me and put me into my pram.. hiaz...

After the trip we went to IMM for a short while before my parents head back home. I did not want take nap when I was back home because I already had it during the journey back home (In fact my daddy drove to East Coast then drove back to IMM.. in order to let me zzzz) So I only went to bed at 940pm. Who knows I woke my daddy and mummy up at 1150pm... they got no choice but to pat me back to sleep. While I was "going back" to my zzz land, it strucked 12midnight, our house was able to hear the fire works "pop pop pop" sound.. haha..maybe I want to be the 1st one to greet my parents a Happy 2007 New Year!!

No comments: