Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It was a public holiday today, my daddy and mummy do not need to work. Yipee, does it mean more gai gai for me

Early this morning, while I was having my breakfast (my mummy feed me with instant oatmeal from nature farm) I saw daddy fixing a huge strange boards between the entrance of the living room and kitchen. Hmm.. what was that for? After I finished eating my oatmeal, I eagerly (making some noise) to ask my mummy to release me from my high chair...

I quickly had a feel of the safety gate, I keep playing peek-a-boo with my mummy when she was in the kitchen cooking my porridge. But not long later, my daddy took out the gate (within 3 hours after it was installed) I do not know what was the reason though. Anyway, I was happy that the gate was not installed, if not I would not be able to roam into the kitchen to explore. :p

Safety Gate

No comments: