Saturday, January 13, 2007

Practising Walking

2 days before I reach 13 months, I was trying to walk on my own. What I do was that I would stretched out both my hands to balance myself while walking. But don't know why I was caught in action doing "gongxi gongxi", maybe Chinese New Year is just around the corner or maybe because my daddy who was infront of me. haha My daddy and mummy cannot stop laughing whenever they see this video.... so funny huh?




This was another video of me walking... my daddy used his mobile phone to make me walk....

3 comments:

Joyful Hands said...

haha.. so cute! yang2 keep doing the gongxi hand gesture. Guess yang2's will earn alot of angpows & praises at CNY visitings :)

Jayden said...

Halo auntie sin mei,
Yup, thanks for the comments. But I think I just happen to do it only, not a proper one actually.
Hopefully all bb will get a lot of angpows too. hehe

Gezann Low said...

After watching this clip for almost err... a dozen times, it still makes Bel jie jie laugh. keke...