Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I had passed 1 year old.

Just an update:-

Daily routine feeding and zzz-ing time:-
7am - 240ml milk
930am - 5 scoops of instant oatmeals (from Nature Farm)
10-11am - 1 hour nap (optional)
12noon - Porridge
2-4pm - 2 hour nap (sometime between 130-430pm nap, if I were to skip the AM nap)
4 or 5 pm - 160 to 200 ml milk
630 or 7pm - 8 scoops heinz multi grain cereal + 2 cubes vege puree
9pm - 160 to 200ml milk
930pm - bedtime

No. of teeths:-
2 upper central incisor, 2 upper lateral incisor, 1 bottom lateral incisor, and 1 bottom lateral incisor on the way. Strange.. my lower central incisor still no sign yet....

Things that I able to do:-

Still walking with aid of support from sofa, coffee table
Crawling around the house
Climbing up and down from sofa
Doing ^5 with one or both hands
Likes to "talk" alot which daddy and mummy don't understand
Know how to shake my body while standing, when watching tv programs
Knows how to shake my head
Sucking my mummy's cloth and sucking my pillow case to zZzZ
Clapping my hands.. and more things.. just that I cannot remember.. :p
Oh yes, and "act cry" in front of my parents, esp my grandma to get what I want.. So my daddy has given me an award "best actor" (aka zhui4 jia1 nan2 yan3 yuan2 in mandarin) in the Tang family. :p

Things that I able to eat so far:-
porridge, cereal, brown rice, biscuit, cheese (laughing cow), bb yogurt, fish (threadfin), broccoli, cauliflower, bb young corn, spinach, potatoes, french beans, snow peas, carrot, yellow pepper, brussel sprouts, avocado, soy bean curd, tomatoes, kiwi (green and yellow), papaya, honeydew, rock melon, mango, cherry, banana.

No comments: