Saturday, June 09, 2007

Trial Class at Pat's Schoolhouse at Claymore's road

This was the 2nd time I attended trial. My papa took a lot of videos..(hope you all don't mind) .. if don't like then just view the slides that will be posted later. Looking from all the videos, somehow my parents think that I enjoyed myself more in outdoor activities and music session than story telling and "painting" session. haha

This video, can see that I was not paying attention to the teacher who was teaching us how to use our index finger to "paint" a caterpilla. I was more interested in playing with the toy car and the marker cap. :p My papa "Shake head".

Me playing Hola Hoop



Shanice and me enjoying ourselves watching the teacher blowing bubbles for us. :)



I was dancing all over the music room...



This video never failed to make my papa laughed, especially at the end of the video I was "penguin walking" according to him. So funny huh? :p



Mama was suprised to see me picked up and returned a toy to Fybie who dropped it while holding onto it. (Mama, I told you I am a helpful boy right? :p) When I saw Fybie trying to pull out a yellow big plastic ball, I helped her to pull it out leh.. hehehe


In this video, somehow I refused to collect the 2 wooden sticks from the teacher when she wanted to lend it to us to play along with the music. Somehow later, I took it from my mama and was happily playing with it until I did not even want to return them to the teacher when she said told us so. I was very mischievous right? :p

5 comments:

Megan and Ryan said...

Wah Yang2, your papa took 7 videos!!! You are really the apple in his eye.
Auntie Sel and Uncle WM, enjoyed watching the videos, you are such a happy boy :)

Btw, at video no.6, Auntie Sel saw Auntie Bel very animated..she kept saying "fly fly fly"...haha!! Bery loud hor..*hiak hiak*

ps: your mama "choup" the "cane" from me leh..HOW???

Gezann Low said...

haha... Yang2 you never failed to make me laugh. Auntie Bel will sure 'ka-jiao' you whenever I see you.

Aiyo, kenna caught in action.

Jayden said...

Auntie Sel and uncle WM (stands for William?),

Yup, my papa said take video then can captured my that very movement rather than just take pictures.

Yes yes, video no. 6 Auntie Bel very animated, even my mama also not like her.. my mama just sit at 1 corner "zho4 bo2" nia. :p

p/s: The cane ah..urm.. must remember to bring it back for her lor.. anyway, she used it to "threaten" me when I am uncontrollable nia, if you don't bring back she will also get a cane too. See how, don't be stress in getting the "cane".. cannot remember also nevermind. hahaha :p

Megan and Ryan said...

Jayden

Uncle WM (not William) is a bery cheena china man..he don't believe in ang moh name leh...WM is his intials ;)

Hugs,
Auntie Sel

Jayden said...

Auntie Sel,

Oic, pai sey.. wrong guessing... :p