Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tagged: 10 things that my mama dislike about my papa

Erm.. my mama was tagged by Auntie Selina, this time the topic focus on “10 things my mama dislike about my papa”. My papa is also patiently waiting for my mummy to post. :p My mama was not so “free” for the pass few days since she was busying doing work and uploading some photos. :p Finally, my mama managed to come out with 5 longwinded points after cracking her brain, lot of her brain cells were killed. Haha. (Papa, you heng ah.. so far mama only managed to come out with 5 points. Ranking in random)

1. My papa’s favourite “to do” is to read newspaper, magazines or reading materials while taking his meals. If you ever see him reading the soccer section of the newspaper, that’s it! My mama can never receive immediate attention.. but slower attention from my papa.. My papa’s eye will be glued to the paper for quite sometime. Oh yes, this means my papa is always the last to finish his meals. :p

2. My papa, while laying on the bed, likes to talk to my mama, whenever she was brushing her teeth in the toilet. I wonder why my papa do not know that mama will never hear what he is talking since the bedroom tv set is switch on and his voice will be cover up by the tv set volume and mama’s brushing teeth sound?

3. My papa likes to dilly dally when comes to going out to do small errands, eg. buying lunch. You can hear him asking my mama what she wants to eat, but 5mins later, you will never see my papa leave the house. He is no where to be found, because he went back to the study room to do “sit facing his laptop”, (to do his work), he can wait till 1 hour later then go out of the house to buy.

4. My kiasu mama likes to remind my papa to buy household items for standby use. Most of the time, my papa will not remember where he kept them when my mama ask him for it. Guess what, so from now on whenever he is keeping new stuffs, he will tell my mama where he had kept them, so that when time to dig the stuff out, my mama will be his “brain” (to remind him where he kept it). Even the household items that my grandma placed, my papa does not know where the item was kept, my mama was the one who tell him where to keep this and that. Not to mentioned that my papa has been staying with my grandma for almost 30 over years, where as my mama only stays with my grandma for a few years nia. :p

5. My papa is not a “meow”. Why my mama said so? Because my papa is very choosy about eating fishes that my grandma cooks. He will only eat fishes that don’t have “fishy smell” (according to his nose). Then hor, he will pre-empt my mama not take fish into his rice bowl if he smells the “fishy smell”, so my mama will need to finish the whole fish. He will not eat those so call “lady veges” like ladies finger, brinjal, so my mama will have got no choice to finish up whatever her stomach can fill in order not to waste food. So papa, you should know now why my mama’s tummy has become so big?

6 comments:

Megan and Ryan said...

Yang2,

Wah, your mummy take so long to post, my mama wait until neck so looooooong :P But hor, why only 5 nia? Supposed to be 10 right? Kekeke.....

Btw, my papa and your daddy shares no.1 and 2...they can shake hands!

Calins
Megan

Jayden said...

Hi Megan,

Auntie Selina, sorry for the last posting.
Because my mama cracked her brain too long... :p, then hor only got 5 pts because she can only think of 5 nia lor.

regards,
Jayden

Megan and Ryan said...

Jayden,

Your mummy sure loves your daddy alot hor...5 nia...i think my mama got more than 10 on my papa..*hiak hiak*

Hugs
Megan

Jayden said...

Hi Megan,
No lah.. my mama yet to find out more.. maybe years later.. her list may grow longer than 50.. u never know.

Jayden

Joyful Hands said...

Hi yangyang,
your papa must be near perfect in your mama's eyes, because your mama has to crack her brain so hard & then only come up with 5 points! and those 5 points are very mild. But good lor, shows your mama really loves your papa alot alot.

Jayden said...

Megan & Auntie SinMei,

You all like can read my mama's mind leh.. actually some points is too mild so she did not put in lor.
I am sure in 5 yrs time, the list will grow one. :p

Jayden