Saturday, April 21, 2007

Celebrating My Grandma's Birthday

It was a Saturday.. no much activity, as it was raining very heavily after my lunch, so my parents decided to stay at home, they let me take my afternoon nap (I slept from 230pm+ to 5pm) before we head to Suntec City Crystal Jade Restaurant to have dinner with my grandma, Shu1 Shu1, Shen3 Shen1, Gu1 Zhang4, Gu1 Gu1, and my cousins and of course my beloved papa and mama. 23 Apr 07 is my grandma's birthday, we had an early celebration.

Below was a video my papa took. Can you see that my grandma was very happy? Including me of course. hehe.. Cos I able to meet up with my cousins again, especial Ah Ben gor gor and Edwin gor gor. :)



Left to right in the video: Cousin Edwin, Nichelle, Nicole, Grandma, Ben, myself and my gu1 gu1.

No comments: