Sunday, April 15, 2007

16mths! 2 mths away to 1.5 years old

No. of teeths I have got as at 16mths:-
2 upper central incisor
2 upper lateral incisor
2 bottom lateral incisor
2 upper 1st molars
1 bottom right 1st molar
1 bottom right canine on the way
1 upper right canine on the way

Things that I able to do:-
Climb up the coffeetable to sit on it. :p
Drink water from mag mag... (finally), but still not pro yet..
Trying my best to climb out from my cot. :p But not long, cause my daddy has lowered it to the lowest end. :(
I can sleep on my own at night, but I need mummy to be around.
I have no problem when mummy use the water sprinkle on me, but still cannot let her spray water to wash my head.. I will scream.
Still likes to "talk" alot which daddy and mummy don't understand.


Things I refuse to do:-
Hold my own milk bottle when drinking my milk
Some time I still refuse to let my mummy clean my mouth (I feel that my mouth still smell nice mah. haha :p)

2 comments:

Megan and Ryan said...

Jayden, u got so many teeth coming out that the same time!!! Uncomfortable or not???

Jayden said...

Megan,
Not all at the same time come out, only bottom & upper right canine on the way. The rest are out liao, maybe is my mummy's posting not clear. :p