Thursday, April 26, 2007

My days after MMR injection

The nurse told mummy that I may get side effects, like fever only after 7 days later, but I wonder why I so early already got the side effects.

Here are my feeding schedules:-
13 Apr 07 (same day after taking MMR):-
7 pm: No appetite for my dinner
9 pm: Only drank 100ml of milk
910 pm: Got mild fever of 38 deg, so I taken 1 tablet (crushed) of panadol, yucks! :(
430 am: Wake up to fuss
530 am: Mummy let me have my milk as I was hungry. I did not fall back to sleep, I toss and turn in my cot till 7am. :p

14 Apr 07 (2nd day after MMR):-
7 am: Mummy gave me a tub of yoghurt for my breakfast, but I got no appetite, so I did not take even a spoon.
8 am: Took another tablet (crushed) of panadol as still the fever on off coming.. yucks again!
1230 pm: Only ate half bowl of porridge for lunch
4 pm: No appetite for afternoon feed :(
730 pm: Ate a few spoonful of slice fish soup rice
9pm: Drank only 150ml of milk before going to bed
230am : Wake up to drink milk again
730 am: Wake up for morning milk feed
9 am: No appetite for breakfast

My mummy lazy to continue my feeding schedule. :p
So to conclude, I got mild fever after the jab for 1st and 2nd after the jab.
I was not in good mood as I usually does when I went out.
I fuss alot and have no appetite for porridge, milk feed.

But on 3rd day, my fever has gone. Thank god.
But I will still be fussy, and very sticky to my mummy.
My mummy hope I will get back to my cheerful behaviour soon, as she can no longer tahan my nonsense.

21 Apr 07 (9th day after MMR):-
I had developed some rashes on the back of my body. :(
Luckily the rashes disappeared after 3 days.

By the 12th day after MMR:-
I was back to my normal self. :)

No comments: