Friday, December 08, 2006

Today my Daddy bathe me
Hi, I was so happy because today my daddy bathe me instead of my mummy. It was a long wait for daddy to bathe me again ever since I was 2mths+. I still remembered daddy was the one to bathe me when I was just borned. (When mummy was doing her confinement, daddy was the one who bathe me for 1 whole month!) I wondered what was the occassion. :p But anyway, I was happy and hope that daddy can bathe me often. :)

Daddy and mummy did not go to work today, they brought me to vivo city for the second time. It was still as crowded as before.



Can you find me in the tv? Sorry ah, that was the best picture that my daddy had taken since an auntie was also posing at that moment...


After the window-shopping, we went to wai4 gong1 & wai4 po2's house to have dinner.
I met my biao3 jie3 (noelle) who was 9 mths older than me.




I saw my da4 yi2 and da4 yi2 zhang4, jiu4 jiu4 and jiu4 mu3 too. (But no photos, sorry ah.. , as my mummy forgotten to take)

But I still don't really like any one of them to carry me, except my parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, Yangyang, your mummy finally put up your blog for you :) The rest of us were waiting until neck 'nong nong' to read your diary.. keke

In years to come, you may not remember everything that you went thru' as a baby, so just look back at this blog to trace back those beautiful memories..

Jayden said...

auntie sin mei,
Yes, finally my daddy and mummy did 1 for me. :)