Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Singapore Swimming

It has been raining since sunday (17 Dec 06). But yesterday's (19 Dec 06) rainfall was the 3rd highest in 75 years according to record. The total level of rainfall recorded between midnight and 8pm last night was 345mm - more than dec ave.. News reported that the northern part of singapore was flooded.
Sob Sob, so my nai nai cannot bring me go down walk walk and my mummy complained about my clothes were only able to totally dry after two days of hanging.

Hopefully the sun will come out, which it did today! :) But then, at 5pm in the evening, it started to rain again. :( Rain Rain go away, come again another day.. me WaNt To PlaY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey yangyang, gd to see your blog updated regularly :) Your Mummy/Daddy are more hardworking lately.. keep up the gd work!

ya, wet wet wet everywhere.. can't go out to play.. nevermind, it's nice weather to Zzz.

Anonymous said...

Yang Yang, better wet than cold leh...here so cold...my mummy cancelled all my outdoor activities liao :(

Petit Megan