Friday, December 15, 2006

I am ONE yEaR Old today!!!

My 1st BD Cake cum Xiao3 Li3 Fei1 Dao1 :p


I spent the whole day with my daddy and mummy. They brought me for shopping again (haha), because the weather was not so good. I received presents from my yee yees, my grand parents, not to forget from my dearest daddy and mummy too. Thank you all for the presents. :)

cAlcuLator, mOnEy here I COmE!!


As it was my 1st BiRthDaY, my parents decided to let me choose "things" in order to forsee what I will grow up to become. They had picked 5 things for me to choose according to hear say.
I have chosen quite a few, calculator, $$, biscuit and ruler. So what do those represent? Can someone tell me, please? Thank You in advance. :)

cAlcuLator or RuLer?
See, I was happily playing with them. Haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Yang Yang!!!

May you be blessed with good health and happiness!!

From: Aunite Selina & Megan

Anonymous said...

Yangyang's so smart... didn't tear up the $50 note.. ha.. Since he picked the calculator, will he be an accountant when he grows up? Let's see..

Jayden said...

Thanks Auntie Selina & Megan for your wll wishing. My mummy also didnt wish you (Megan) during your BD.. so pai sey. :p

Cathleen's mum,
Thanks for the info.. hmm... accountant.. what is an accoutant? :p