Thursday, November 08, 2007

Climbing again

I still like to climb a lot, on a chair, table, sofa or cot.

My mama caught me climbing in and out of my cot...., my mama wonders when will I stop climbing in and out of my cot, sometime I even try out "new stunt" which makes her worried.. haizz.

The below video was taken when I was still "perfecting" my skills of climbing into and out of my cot. Now I am able to climb very well liao, but they are still worried that I may fall due to "xin1 bu4 zai4 yan1" because somehow I like to climb in and out of the cot while watching the tv commercial. :p

2 comments:

Shanice said...

Wah, you're very agile! Your climbing skills really very pro! But must take care leh!

Megan and Ryan said...

You have very strong arms to lift yourself onto and over the cot! Yes, must be be careful..dont scare your Mama leh.