Sunday, November 12, 2006



New Activity

This sunday afternoon, daddy and mummy brought me to gymboree trial class at vivo city. It was the first time I had attended this kind of playgroup. It was certainly an eye opening to my parents and myself. There were tunnels, slides, see-saws, etc. I didn't like what the teacher was teaching, I thought she was trying to train our body muscles, something like that, and I felt her teaching was boring. So I chosed to crawl away from my mummy's hand to explore around. :p Sorry mummy, i must have tired you out while you chased after me. Daddy didn't bring along his socks, thus he wasn't allowed to enter the playground. He could only see me happily playing through the glass door. It was a rule that they had set, that adults must wear socks for hygiene purpose. But bbs do not need, just that mummy wanted me to wear lor. However, halfway through, my mummy removed my socks, because she sensed that the socks restricted my movement.

Oh yes, I was happy to see familiar faces, Cathleen and Gezann. :)

No comments: