Sunday, November 02, 2008

New haircut

My papa, mama brought my Javier didi to go for a shave (on his hair) when he turned 4mths. But this time round, they only brought my Javier didi to those normal hair salon for uncle to shave his hair. (Last time hor, my papa and mama brought me to those "high class salon" for my haircut..)

My papa felt very proud of my Javier didi, because he did not shed a tears during the "shaving" process, unlike me, when I turned 4 mth old last time, I actually did cry leh.. kekeke :p

But then hor, when my papa, mama and me brought him go haircut for his 2nd hair cut, this time round my didi cried until super loud lor.. hahaha... this was the photo taken after his haircut... hmm.. cannot remember when this was taken liao.


1 comment:

Megan and Ryan said...

looks like your hubby!