Saturday, July 05, 2008

A New Member

Dear All, sorry for not posting here for so long. :p (That was because my mama was lazy lah)

I have been officially promoted! My mama gave birth to my didi (Javier) on 1 July 2008. It was a fast delivery for her this time round.

This was how my younger brother was pop story:-

My mama's gynae told her that her water bag level was rather low during her routine check up 3 days before her delivery. So my mama keep monitoring my didi's movement in her tummy. 1 day before her D day, her gynae checked her again and advised her to go for delivery.

So papa brought my mama to TMC to check in on 30 Jun 08 around 1120pm.

My mama's gynae was very kan cheong, according to the nurse there.. my mama's gynae keep calling to check whether had she checked in. Her gynae reached around 1140pm... and broke the "house" that I had been "living" in for 9 months (aka her water bag).

After my mama had prepared herself, she went to the D suite around 1230am. Waited and waited.. with contractions.. by 1am+, my mama felt that didi wanted to come out so nurse called her gynae. He reached around 1.30am.

After a few pushes, my didi was out.

This is my didi when he is 8 days old. My papa did not take a good picture of him when he was out.








No comments: