Sunday, August 26, 2007

Good old days.

Gone were the "good old days" when I needs to sit in my walker or should it be "bad old days"? since my parents would need to confine me to the walker which restricts my movement?

That was like almost 1 year ago. Guessed what, when I see this walker (my cousin's walker), when I was at my grandparents house, I climbed in to sit in it. :p I was enjoying myself playing with the sterling wheels, horn etc. My mama was so worried that I will spoilt the seat. hahaha

(Background: That's my grandfather talking to my mama, my grandmother was sitting behind me, can see her hor? :p The one in checked bermudas was my 2nd yiyi, too bad only filmed her legs, cannot see her face. haha Maybe next time hor )

1 comment:

Ron Jun/Hue Wen said...

hi yangyang, my mama wants to tag ur mama to write about ur character!