Saturday, September 15, 2007

21 Months










Halo all, long time no update... currently I am 21 months, but I have nothing much to update on my growing. :p I am growing healthily that is for sure and my mama think that I am super de hyper active, run here run there, climb here climb there. I can even stand on the seat of my tricycle without holding on to anything! (Mama, I am just trying to balance myself and trying to breathe in more fresh air mah.) haha. Mama, standing on top of the tricycle is shiok! Hopefully, my height is also growing. :p

My typical feeding/napping schedule for weekends are as follow:-

7am: 240ml milk
845am:Instant oatmeals/biscuits or little bit of bee hoon + 100 or 150ml soya bean milk (bought from market).
12noon: porridge
2-4 or 430pm: Afternoon nap
430pm: 200ml or 240 milk
615pm: porridge
845pm: Night feed of milk before I go for my dream land till the next day.

As for my vital status, my mama did not really take note, long time since they weigh me and measure me.

Oh, by the way, at night and afternoon nap I will still need my mama to pat my buttock to my dream land. :p

No comments: