Saturday, July 21, 2007

My new hair cut.

This time round my papa and mama, they DOWNGRADE my hair trimming session!

They brought me to the barber shop, a shop where my papa had his hair cut. It was my first experience in a barber shop.. guess what.. I started crying the moment the one and only aunty "aim" the hair shaver equipment on my hair! Even though my mama brought along my favorite toy car, but I still cry.. duno why leh.. maybe it was the first time. The previous few time they bought me to "high class salon" to trim my hair, got dvd player in front to distract me, so those few experiences I do not cry.

Pray hard that I behave better the next time I visit the barber shop again. :)


Below is a video of me, not cut hair scene.. but a scene where I was yakking away after getting hold of a pen.. hehe.

My mama see that I behave a bit like Harry Potter? Using the pen as a "magic wand", don't know what I was talking about.. ..

5 comments:

Joyful Hands said...

hmm.. let me make a guess.. yang2 seems like saying "you go there" when he waves his "magic wand".. whaha..

Megan and Ryan said...

You looked slimmer..but you sure looked like a carbon copy of your mummy!

kpswbb said...

Hey Yang Yang, You lost your chubby cheek over the months..but sure still look good & handsome!

Jayden said...

Auntie SinMei,
Hmm.. after your comment, my mama relook the video and open her big ears to listen to what I am "talking".. she too agreed that I was saying something like "you go there".. kekeek

Megan,
I still look like my mama ah? Oh.. guess my papa will be bery sad to read this. :p

Auntie SeowWei and Jared,
Hmm.. my mama also feel I look better without my chubby cheeks. :p

Lazyg3r said...

Dear Jayden-ma
This is Malc-ma aka lazyg3r. You bo give me yiour email addy. I need it to send out invitation on 1 Sep for the private access. Please email to lazy_ger@hotmail.com hor. Gam siah!