Saturday, August 05, 2006

Gathering


This afternoon, daddy and mummy brought me for gathering again! :p

This time round, the gathering was hosted by auntie Sin Mei's at Chua Chu Kang condo, the gathering took part in the condo lounge. It was a cosy place with air conditioner, big tv set, sofa, washing basin, lots of food... etc etc.. I enjoyed the gathering soo much.... I was so happily crawling on the bb matt provided by auntie Sin Mei and Siao Wei (I think, because I was not the 1st one to arrive.. :p)

As my daddy needs to work, so he dropped us there and went back to work. Mummy was the only one who handled me there, thanks to auntie Sandy for helping out.. (to play with me when mummy washed my milk bottle) :) Nevertheless, we had a good time there.

Must thanks to auntie Sin Mei for hosting too. :)

No comments: